Tomorrow nights project...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Argus79

Reaction score
Bottling! 3 gal of honeysuckle wine, 3 gal of blackberry wine, and 3 gal of blueberry mead!!! All are about 18 months old and ready for bottles.

image-1519563188.jpg

Winemaking is the ultimate procrastinators hobby. Do something, wait a month, do something, wait 3 months, do something else wait a year, then bottle.

The picture includes a microwave, bread machine, bowl of potatoes and onions, an empty bottle of wine with opener, wine glasses, there is also a 6 of raging dog Belgian ale (hidden by a carboy), two computer hard drives, and a Tupperware lid. I think that's all!

The small one gallon jugs are actually the honeysuckle wine. It tastes like a riesling with a great honeysuckle flower smell. The larger 3 gallon carboys are the blackberry wine and the blueberry mead. The mead has a dark red-purple color and it tastes delicious!

Argus79 said:
The small one gallon jugs are actually the honeysuckle wine. It tastes like a riesling with a great honeysuckle flower smell. The larger 3 gallon carboys are the blackberry wine and the blueberry mead. The mead has a dark red-purple color and it tastes delicious!

Mind sharing your recipe?

I will post the recipes when I get home from work tonight. I think I got the blueberry mead from HBT, the honeysuckle came from Jack Keller's site, and the blackberry from a book I have called "First Steps in Wine Making". I'll dig them out and post them up later.

Back