Best and easiest way to dry bottling bucket hose

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rave808

Reaction score
Hi I just sanitized my bottling bucket hose for first time last night and today it is still a little wet inside of it .What is the quickest and easiest way for it ito dry?Should I just let it sit out on my counter to air dry?

I hang mine up so that it drips out. It's probably not the quickest way, since I suppose you could rig up some kind of hairdryer thing.

i spin mine very fast like a propeller. it pulls out a lot of the water and what remains dries very quickly

i spin mine very fast like a propeller. it pulls out a lot of the water and what remains dries very quickly

I do the exact same thing! I whip it around as fast as I can from one end, then grab the other end and do it again. I like hear the whizzzzing sound as it spins. You must also imaging that you are some kind of warrior about to do battle (or something else cool like that) :rockin:

I just hang mine over the back of a wooden chair to dry after shaking it out a bit. ?That spinning sound reminds me of that blade & string thing aboriginies use to comunicate over long distances.

Back