What the heck was that site?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Driftwood

Reaction score
Hey all,

This is frustrating me to no end, so maybe someone out there know the site I'm looking for. It was a site that contained a whole bunch of beer recipes that were similar to commercial brands. I came across it a while ago, but can't seem to find it again.

It was set up as a table. First column was a number (something like 1-25 on the first page, next page was 26-50, etc...), second column was the recipe name, next column i think identified it as an ale or lager, then the final column was something like "commercial beer similar to:"

And now I can't find this darn site again. And I realy want to because it has recipes for lots of canadian brands of beer that I drink up here.

Anybody know what this site is, or does it sound familiar? Please post some links...

Thanks...

Hmmm.... guess nobody knows the site I'm talking about... well does anyone know of any good sites that have any recipes for commercial (or similar to commercial) beers? Canadian beers preferably, but not necessarily... Thanks

Best resource I found on a quick search was North American Clone Brews. I didn't find a site but the book may be what you want. MPW

Driftwood said:
Hmmm.... guess nobody knows the site I'm talking about... well does anyone know of any good sites that have any recipes for commercial (or similar to commercial) beers? Canadian beers preferably, but not necessarily... Thanks

Not sure about the site you were originally looking for, but Cats Meow and Gambrinus' Mug both have a lot of clone recipes.

Latest posts

Back