Beer me Atlanta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out Taco Mac the closest one to Dunwoody is near Perimeter Center. They have a huge variety of drafts. Here's the address 1211 Ashford Crossing Atlanta, Georgia 30346. http://tacomac.com/

Try some beers from SweetWater Brewery, their 420 Pale Ale is tasty. I haven't been to their brewery yet but drink 'em up when I'm in the ATL area.

Another good localish brewery is Terrapin from Athens. The Rye Pale Ale is the gold standard, but hey have a lot of other great brews too.

I really enjoyed The Porter. Wanted to get to Brick Store but didn't make it there

If I had anything in my pipeline, I would say my place but, alas, I am dry save for a few bottles. I hope to get my brewery fully set up this winter and get back to brewing as soon as possible.

Taco Mac is great. Sweetwater is a great local but I prefer Red Brick Brewery myself. Laughing Skull is one of my favorites.

If you get the chance swing by sweetwater brewery they give tours from like 4:30-7. Tickets are only $6 for 6 6oz samples of their brew on tap. Exodus porter is on tap with the regulars and whatever is in the dank tank. Plus you get to keep the pint glass and a tour.

Back