1/4 inch pipe nipple left hand thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DariusFresh

Reaction score
I am adding a 2nd regulator for independent pressure control. I need a section of 1/4 inch left hand pipe that is left hand thread. Everything I could find local was right handed. I thought getting all of the plugs and stems out was gonna be the hardest part!

http://www.beveragefactory.com/draf...ry_beer_regulator_connector_nipple_left.shtml
I found this online, but don't know if it would be long enough to use for a connection between two regulators. It is listed as a nipple to connect a gauge. Anyone know where I can find this part?

Thanks for the info I was just looking for the same thing and was going nuts trying to find it!!!!!!

I bought a 3 gauge Taprite regulator, but then needed a 4th regulator added on. The 3 gauge one is all normal right hand threads, but the new also Taprite brand add on Gauge is left hand threaded. So I need to find that same 2" - 1/4" connection stem, but need it left hand threaded on one side, and right hand threaded on the other side.

Anyone have any ideas of where to find this?

I bought a 3 gauge Taprite regulator, but then needed a 4th regulator added on. The 3 gauge one is all normal right hand threads, but the new also Taprite brand add on Gauge is left hand threaded. So I need to find that same 2" - 1/4" connection stem, but need it left hand threaded on one side, and right hand threaded on the other side.

Anyone have any ideas of where to find this?

Midwest sells it.
http://www.midwestsupplies.com/regulator-connection-stem-left-hand-thread-2.html

Picked it up from midwest. only $3 but $6 in shipping, so not so great but gotta get this project done.
Unfortunately they didnt have a left hand threaded plug, nor did Home Depot. So i used that as an excuse to place a order at beveragefactory.com for the $1 part and got a sanke tap, some hoses, etc and balooned my bill......this always happens. :)

I see this post was from 2011, i am doing the same thing to my regulators and it was hard to find the part. I ended up finiding it at micromatic.com . it was the most reasonable. still cost me almost $12 after shipping.

the only one that midwest supplies had was left hand to right hand thread. They said they are having problems finding the supplier.

Back