Good news for Illegal [Aliens]

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Mayor Newsom and the city get sued for willful violation of Federal laws which resulted in the deaths of those people. Had the ******* been reported and deported back to El Salvador the first time, those folks would be alive today.

Illegal Immigrants, Illegal Aliens, Undocumented Workers, Undocumented Migrants....

I am Ok with any of these terms. Using one or the other tells me where you sit politically.

"Illegals" is an imprecise smear and that is why I called it out.

Gavin Newsom is a f^cktard. He's engaged and my buddies see him out prowling all the time. He also broke up the marriage of a former city employee - sleeping with the dude's wife.

I prefer Illegal Aliens. It's perfectly OK.

For example, here's a couple sneaking in from Canada.

fig08-aliens.jpg

"......unloaded an AK-47......."

Wow! Just wow.

Is it a common thing in California to carry an AK-47 in the vehicle? Or is this just MS-13 Gangsta' bling?

"Illegals" is an imprecise smear

I see- That wasnt my intention.

I do think there ought to be a task force to take down every single member of MS-13. They make the crips and bloods look like boy scouts. And the majority of them are illegal aliens.

There's no guarantee that they'd be alive today, as much as I might disagree with the stupid sanctuary law. I mean, think about it...if they couldn't catch the fact that he was carrying an assault rifle around in his car, what makes you think that they would have caught him for illegal alien-ating?

Evan!- He was arrested and convicted of 2 prior felonies. He was not deported per federal law because of San Frans sanctuary laws.

I see- That wasnt my intention.

I do think there ought to be a task force to take down every single member of MS-13. They make the crips and bloods look like boy scouts. And the majority of them are illegal aliens.

Now don't be smearing the Boy Scouts of America....

How bout they make crips & bloods look like pacifists.

There's no guarantee that they'd be alive today, as much as I might disagree with the stupid sanctuary law.

Sure does. The space time continuum would have prevented him from being back in that place precisely at that moment. In fact, he would have been trying to get through Mexico's Southern border to try to get back up here TWICE.

Had he been deported the first time, odds are better at winning the PowerBall than him being at that street corner at that time again.

Latest posts

Back