My 3-tier brew stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcace

Reaction score
Here is my version of a 3-teir brewing stand. I did a lot of research around here and got a lot of good info. I then added the things that I wanted on a stand. I set this up to use a cooler MLT and can add a third burner and use a keg for a MLT. What do you guys think? Is there anything that I missed or should add. I have been brewing BIAB method and wanted to try the 3 vessel methid and of course I had to jump it with both feet and build a complete stand.

Thanks,
Kevin
Raising Caine Backyard Brewing

stand3d.jpg

stand-02.jpg

stand-03.jpg

stand-04.jpg

stand-05.jpg

looks good, is that frame going to hold the weight? Is the insulation on your boil kettle?

looks good, is that frame going to hold the weight? Is the insulation on your boil kettle?

I sure hope it will hold the weight. It's made from 1-1/2" x 1/8" thick angle iron. Yes that is insulation. That was what i was using for the BIAB method and it helped hold the temperature.

cool nice stand, you wont need insulation on your boil kettle seeing that you are not mashing in it anymore, but it wont hurt. Would be better on your HLT

If it were mine, I'd probably try to figure out a way to hinge the step and counter so that it uses a smaller footprint. But overall, I like it.
Any details on those adjustable legs you used? It's hard to tell what you have going on there...

Back