South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #7!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferman

Reaction score
:mug: Here we go with Round 7 :mug:

SPECIAL ALERT - NEW 2010 CROPS ARE AVAILABLE - SPECIAL ALERT

We'll need at least 20 pounds of hops to complete this order. Because of the size difference, this will be for Pellet hops only!

Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the link below for pricing:

HOP PRICING - HopsDirect Pellets
Example: Cascade Hops are $9.95/LB + $1.50 Shipping = $11.45/Lb!!!

And that is for the NEW 2010 CROP!!!

Pick up location:

The entire order will be delivered to Williamstown, NJ (08094)

You'll be able to pick up whenever is convenient for you! (much better then having to worry about making it to the pickup location in time!)

Current Order: 42 pounds CLOSED

PAID ferman - 1x Organic Pacific Gem (NZ)
PAID b0r0da - 1x Tettnanger US, 1x Hallertau GR, 1x Strisselspalt, 1x US Northern Brewer
PAID jafo28 - 1x Willamette, 1x Calypso, 1x Fuggle (UK)
PAID Airborneguy - 1x Hallertau (GR), 2x Fuggle (UK), 1x Strisselspalt, 1x Styrian Goldings
PAID bigbopper - 1x Cascade, 1x Tettnanger, 1x Styrian Goldings, 1x US Northern Brewer
PAID kruts111 - 1x Bravo, 1x Cluster, 1x Columbus, 1x Hallertau Mittel, 1x Spalter, 1x US Northern Brewer
PAID stblindtiger - 1x Cascade, 1x Columbus, 1x Fuggle (UK), 1x US Goldings
PAID briandnj - 2x Spalter (GR)
PAID brettm777 - 4x Spalter, 4x Palisades, 4x Styrian Goldings
PAID xjncoguyx - 1x Hallertau (GR)

How it works:

When looking at the Hop Prices, figure in about $1.50/LB for shipping!

Once the order has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal only. Please make sure you check your PMs regularly so your inbox is not full.

After all orders have been PAID, the order will be placed and delivered to 08094. (Usually within 7 - 10 days)

If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Cheers!

Any chance of delivery coinciding with the grain buy? If so I would be interested, but it's probably not worth it to drive that far for a few pounds of hops alone.

Any chance of delivery coinciding with the grain buy? If so I would be interested, but it's probably not worth it to drive that far for a few pounds of hops alone.

There is a very good chance. It just depends on how quickly we can fill the order. It's up to you...

Wow... HopsDirect is getting pretty thin! They are out of most of the goodies. Looks like now is the time to stock up in the event of a hop shortage! My freezer is already full.

I even have enough Simcoe to hold me over! :ban: (Not for long)

If you don't mind i'd like to add:

1x FR Strisslespalt (that has to be spelled wrong)
1x UK Fuggle
1x styrian golding

So does that mean you want 2 pounds of the UK Fuggle? You had one already from your first post. If you only want one pound, let me know and I will change it.

Put me down for the following (splitting with the fish)
1xBravo
1xCluster
1xColumbus
1xHellertau Mittel
1xSpalter
1xUS Northern Brewer

Thanks, gentlemen. Also, for those who threw in an extra buck, that was totally unnecessary (but appreciated).

Only two more to go!

Looks like the hops will arrive on April 20 (what a great day....)

That means they should be here early enough to coincide with the next grain pickup. So if you want me to bring your hops to that, just let me know.

Latest posts

Back