Nearly Finished Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WindFarmer

Reaction score
Hello, Im new to this forum and to home brewing, im just about to keg my first two beers. I have read alot of threads on here and decided to build a keezer right out of the gate and keg my beer. So here is my Keezer, nearly finished. I still need to make tap handles (elk antler turned on a lathe and sealed), buy a stout creamer faucet, and a nitrogen regulator / nitro bottle for the creamer faucet. Let me know what you think!

29617_494597210560381_507836270_n.jpg

67802_4567332353399_1881299292_n.jpg

155463_4567331673382_683459264_n.jpg

Thank you! Yes there is a 2 inch gap on all three sides, the back is left open. I have not installed the fan yet but i do have it, 1 DC fan, 3 inch i believe is the size of it. Ill be wiring it in probably tonight.

When you say creamer faucet and nitro set up, are you meaning a stout faucet.? There are creamer faucets but they work off co2 and kinda simulate a stout faucet but they would not work off a beer gas mix.

yeah thats what i ment, a stout faucet for Nitro. Thanks for correcting me lol :mug:

I love it. It's like a piece of furniture that gives out beer. Will you be adding a drip tray?

Thanks! It turned out pretty good i think, and it works well. I cleaned out the system using oxy clean and the C02 system, it works great and keeps cold. Hardly ever turns on keeping it around 38 degrees! Yeah i think i will be adding these antique looking copper cups with copper chains that will hang under the faucets. I think it will give it a different look.

Back