The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laugh it up fcuktards.

Final electrical is being done Friday and then final inspections start.

We already have two accounts that have ordered more beer than we can produce.

But hey... Maybe you can wear one of our t-shirts while you're brewing in Paul's driveway, in the rain, eating pork jerky.

Man.. You guys showed ME!

God, although I know none of you, after reading pages of this thread you're all hilarious. So proud to be a Masshole.

Cheers from the hud

Fcking HUDSON?? Jeeeeeeeesus. When is someone from freakin QUINCY or NEWTON gonna join this thread. Why is always some hill billy from the sticks who joins.

Hey... At least The Bird now has someone to share sheep-bangin notes with. "yeah, if you're gonna shear em for wool, you wanna leave a tuft of hair on each hip... As handles."

(I don't care who ya ah... Thah's funny right there".

Don't want to start bashing but I was in NY 2 weeks ago and I still hate that dirty stink hole. It's just gross.

Cape Brewing said:
Fcking HUDSON?? Jeeeeeeeesus. When is someone from freakin QUINCY or NEWTON gonna join this thread. Why is always some hill billy from the sticks who joins.

Hey... At least The Bird now has someone to share sheep-bangin notes with. "yeah, if you're gonna shear em for wool, you wanna leave a tuft of hair on each hip... As handles."

(I don't care who ya ah... Thah's funny right there".

Hey now, I may live in the sticks now but I was born and bred in Framingham. Less sticks, more fake Portuguese.

Somebody is clearly sitting alone on the back seat of the Fung Wah bus as it grinds its way up 95. Nursing his fourth scotch out of a Dunkin Donuts cup, mad at himself for dropping all his disposable income on a stillborn brewery.

Don't worry, Cape. We let Yeager, Rookie and Rick hang out with us and you'll never be as big a loser as those farktards are. You can still hang with us after Tea Bag Brewery goes tits up

Sitting at Brigham Circle waiting for the subway. What I WANT to do is go get a beer and something to eat. What I WILL do is go to work till morning , then drive to Worcester, pick up Bertha, then drive to Pawtucket to pick up the pig at Armando's. Then home to put the piggy in a briny bath, Maybe I'll get to bed by 3 or 4 tomorrow afternoon.

Ha! I've been to your house once, Pauly. You call that hanging out with you? I went that once because it was a benefit for Jeff, not because I wanted to hang with you. I don't know Yeager very well, but Rookie and you make a perfect pair: Dumb and Dumber.

So,

Seeing as there's going to be a pig smoking this weekend during a "brewing event", I was wondering what is involved with smoking some grain for a future brew. I assume you can't just put the grains in the smoker, as you don't want to deal with the heat. Do you need to rig up something for a cold smoker as shown in this picture from another thread on HBT on smoked IPA's ? (https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/smoked-ipa-13801/index2.html#post133532).

How long would you want to keep the grains on the smoke? Is this pan of malt just sitting on a black stand to keep it off the ground, or is there water under the pan too? How would you store the grain afterwards? I think I read in Mosher's book that you need to let them "air out" for a few weeks to get rid of the harshness of the smoke first? Anybody got much experience smoking grain?

Or is everyone's smoking experience here only with pigs and crack?

636-smoker.jpg

Hey Paul, I don't have a pop-up tent but I do have a good sized umbrella. I know it's not much but you could probably keep half the folks out of the rain with it.

Lemme know if you want to swing by and grab it.

Cape Brewing said:
Hey Paul, I don't have a pop-up tent but I do have a good sized umbrella. I know it's not much but you could probably keep half the folks out of the rain with it.

Lemme know if you want to swing by and grab it.

If its big enough for two, you and all of your friends could stand under it.

Wow. Here I am... trying to help you out for your picnic and that's the thanks I get?? Jeeez. Nice guy.

I wouldn't worry too much about the weather. If it is raining that hard, you can just all go in your kitchen and play cards or something. That's fun! YAYYYYY!

I just had a guy at work give me 4 tent/canopies to use for the Pig 'n Brew at Paulies in the event that more than 8 people show up . Looks like all the hardware, legs etc. are there, but I'm going to need to get some tent pegs for them. Does anyone that's going have a stash of tent pegs they can bring? (individual woodies don't count, but thanks ahead of time).

AZ_IPA said:
That "prize" is rigged. I was gonna win last year by just showing up. But, I decided to spend $5 on some stove pipe and duct tape rather than $350 for a plane ticket.

I wonder if birds going to bring it???

It *might* accidentally fall out of the car on the Mass Pike. I mean, **** happens, right?

So, I'm an absolute idiot. I had the get-together on my calendar for Saturday, but in my brain as being on Sunday, so now I'm completely unorganized. Think I'm just gonna come hang out instead of brewing, it'll make my life a lot easier. Maybe I'll bring something to cook. But yeah... I'm an idiot.

Back