What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1776689334.jpg

Terrapin Hopsecutioner. Too bad it's only distributed to 9 states, I would put this up against just about anything.

BMs OctoberFast waiting for some red beans to get about ready so I can start the rice. If nothing else 30 something degree wet days are good for cold weather food

Having a Deviant Dale's with dinner. Just noticed the Widespread lyrics for Tallboy on the can, right on Oskar Blues :rockin:

image-2386443922.jpg

The Alchemist / Ninkasi / Stone - More Brown Than Black IPA. Hopped with Nelson Sauvin and Delta in the boil and dry hopped with Citra and Galaxy. Fantastic hop character- very light and fruity but intense.

Visited a localish brewery,noticed some hop garland-decore in the biergarden.Thought "What a waste"-most were brown,but picked a few fresher green ones(couldnt resist!),shure looked nice in the new Iowa Pale Ale pint glass big green fluffy hops.What a great fall day,visited two breweries in one day. Smashed them up and poured a ST Pale wheat ale on top of it. Didint care for the beer much before, so I thought I would try it out fresh dryhopping. Pretty planty but better than it was,without the hops.

1006022027a.jpg

1006022026.jpg

Bought a growler of brown ale from the local brewpub. I don't like all of their beers, but this one is pretty good. On my second pint right now.

Homebrewed "Pumpkin Guts" Imperial Pumpkin Ale. It's finally starting to come together and taste great.

spine-tingler600x600.png

Mmmmm... Good stuff! The name and label make it kinda sound like a cheap malt liquor but it's quite delicious, comparable to Duvel.

My Chinook Pale Ale. Aroma and dry-hopped with a healthy dose of Cascade & Chinook.

allenH said:
Terrapin Hopsecutioner. Too bad it's only distributed to 9 states, I would put this up against just about anything.

Fortunately, I am in one of those states. It is a very good beer.

Guinness, worked all night last night on TBG... that was my coffee time. Will go back to coffee again tomorrow AM.

Robc.

(or was that the night before? lol, who knows)

Ok, now time for my RIS... Whoops, was suppose to wait until tomorrow to pop this guy. Wow, so good. Just one of those nights. Almost 3 months in bottles, not much head, carbonation is on for the style, but at 12%, I can see why its taking a while to do that. No biggie, its great. Bringing a bomber to my brother in pa next weekend(that's the last of this case), so glad the other case is safe at my parents, lol. I need to brew up another batch soon!

Just finished my third Tecate (yeah, I know it's not great beer, but after the night I had at work, it's tasting pretty good to me). I'm so ready to get back home tomorrow and have a few home brews.

I had several Abita Brewing beers Friday night (a pale ale and their Jockamo IPA), and had 3 Founders Centennial IPA's last night. I'm really starting to like the Founders beers.

Just had a special Editon Franziskaner , and now a Special Edition Ver. 2 also Franziskaner :) . Ver. 01 slighly fruity and golden, Ver. 02 darker and, well more rasberrier taste. Both pretty good for a cold autuum day.

What exactly were those Franziskaners? I love their weisebier. I'm on my last 1 2/3's lagers. Damn,I wish I could find a corona mill around here...jonesin for a home brew.

Back