+1 for Brewmaster's Warehouse Customer Service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonbrew

Reaction score
I've ordered couple of times from brewmasterswarehouse and must say they have the best customer service I've come across in all my home-brewing affairs.

Let me tell you why I feel this way.

They offer inexpensive flat rate shipping, 6.99 on most orders. (For us east-coast folks that means 2 day delivery)

They offer discount codes if you hear their adds on certain internet radio shows... hint hint

Their packaging is the best I've seen hands down! (They use what appears to be new boxes, not sorry, beat up, reused boxes. They use HEAVY weight, not thin and cheap, plastic grain bags, that are clearly marked with a printed labels, not handwritten or illegible, and they heat seal them, not tie a knot or zip tie the bag closed. This helps in storing the bags because they will lie flat this way. Their hops are sealed tight in the oxygen bags (the kind you can't smell through). Their yeast is was nice and cold when I got it (due to a $1.00 ice bag that I have reused since. Their glassware is wrapped tight in bubble paper. Even their small items, like fittings, are packaged in a separate heavy bag so as not to get lost. Liquid items (like StarSan) come with the lids taped down so they wont leak. Copious amounts of packing peanuts keep everything safe, as well as heavy bubble wrap, which my kids are delighted to get their hands on... All items are "checked" off on an enclosed packing sheet so you know what you've got.

If you get your grains crushed, (I did the first time by mistake. BE SURE TO SPECIFY IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM CRUSHED. There is a drop-down arrow over the special instructions box on the order form to change the default YES to NO. Check this last thing before you submit order in case you went back and changed anything.) ...they have a great house crush that yields very good efficiency.

The best part is their complaint department. I had a problem with my second order. I called BMW... It turned out to be a vendor problem (not BMW's fault). They were very polite, my money was refunded and posted to my credit card account within 48 hours, and I was told to keep the defective item... you just can,t beat that.

So I raise a pint to the folks at Brewmaster's Warehouse for outstanding service in the realm of cyberspace homebrew supply.

Give these guys a shot... I think you'll be impressed, especially if your a nit-picky guy like me.

Well, picky customers aren't the problem--it's those "impossible to please" customers that make me want to hide when they pull in the parking lot.

Oh good. Another BMW fanboi thread.

I kid, I kid. Ed deserves the praise. Any small business will have shipping errors, but BMW handles theirs exceptionally well. I ordered a pound of CaCl and got CaCO3- I barely even found out before they had a new package in the mail.

And yeah- I've got to give that grain crush a +100. It's fantastic.

I must agree. Ed also responds VERY QUICKLY to questions. I have been very happy with their service and shipping. Its like having your own LHBS.

+1
Last brew I overshot my efficiency numbers by 8 points. I'd like to take credit but I think it was the better quality of BMW grain crush.

Ed uses a three roller mill and thus your eff goes up up up, I ordered the 320SS roller mill and cant wait, Ed told me that they have to make it special for me(i am so special)...now Ed if your reading dont go floating off to mars....j/k thanks for the help

Ordered yesterday at around three...woke up this morning at 9:40 to the fedex guy knocking on my door with brew supplies! Hooray beer!

Don't get too crazy over this, but Ed was out of copper caps and 3-piece airlocks so he upgraded me to oxygen absorbing caps and 2 bubble airlocks to hold me over until he got a shipment of 3-piece airlocks in, which he sent to me in the mail and I got 2 days later. He could have just wrote a note saying that the 3-piece airlocks would come a few days later, but instead just gave me 2 free bubble airlocks. I'm definitely not complaining lol. Though, stuff is forgotten in my order at times; it's never been a problem and always met with above A+ service.

Back