Hey guys look at Obama!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluefoxicy

Reaction score
political-pictures-barack-obama-turned-water-into-bud-light.jpg

with the wheat in the picture and the SRM being off, I say we Obama is a craft beer supporter.....(debate carrot dangles) :ban:

Found this:

"At the Raleigh Times bar in downtown Raleigh yesterday, Mr Obama arrived in the late afternoon with his wife Michelle only to find himself momentarily beerless.
"Where's my beer?" he asked, loud enough for the reporters to hear.
He eyed an array of fine micro brews on tap, from the amber Maharaja IPA to the "naturally cloudy" Blanche Bruxelles. He zeroed in on the mass market.
"PBR," he said, choosing Pabst Blue Ribbon, an inexpensive lager, before working the crowd.
Last week the 46-year-old senator visited a Veterans For America clubhouse, and ordered a Budweiser, while in Pennsylvania, where his campaign beer-drinking began, he found himself drinking Yuengling, a popular local brew, but had to double-check the name of the beer, anxious that “it’s not some designer beer or something”."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...-woos-blue-collar-voters-with-beer-taste.html

Last I heard he is being serenaded by "Trystand" at a big bucks Hollywood crapola, No one will say how much each seat/meal cost.

Back