Research Paper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyboy

Reaction score
So I just wrote a research paper for a college course about homebrewing. My thesis was, "Given the proper time and attention to detail, brewing beer in the home can be an economical alternative to the common American pale lager."

I received a 95 :rockin:

I'll bet y'all can imagine that I had plenty of sources to support my thesis :D

I actually brewed a beer and took pictures of all processes with they intent of using them as visual aids. They didn't make it in the paper, but the beer ended up being so good that I submitted it to the Upper Mississippi Mash Out. Hopefully the brew is as well graded as the paper!

BTW: the title of the paper was "Beyond Bud: Discovering Good Beer in Your Own Kitchen"

Research, Analysis, and Writing. Literally the 300 level course which is supposed to teach you how to write a proper college research paper. We pretty much had the free reign to pick anything; most students picked topics related to the conflicts in the Middle East or similarly serious issues. I picked homebrewing and one other guy went with his passion: explaining why the BCS sucks so much for college football! :D

Latest posts

Back