• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ball lock keg and copper chiller (Lancaster PA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990dtgl98

Reaction score
I have for sale a single ball lock corny keg. It's a single handle (other half was damaged and removed) keg and I'll throw in an extra O-ring set. Hold pressure.

I also have a 25' copper chiller. One end has a garden hose, the other is a bit chewed up from the vice grip (my first attempt at one), but still works fine.

Looking for 50 bucks for both plus the o-ring set. Not really wanting to sell seperate unless I can get 2 people to commit on here.

Not sure what the deal was but I still have both for sale.

Local only, I don't want to drive an hour to sell these.

That's fine I get them for 20 a piece here in wv but as a college student from Lancaster I go back there sometimes and figured I could help a brewer sell off stuff

Hackster, keg is yours for 25 if you want it. I think I PM'd you when I first put this up, but now it looks like no one got my PM's from before, hence this whole cluster.

Let me know.

Back