BYO magazine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phished880

Reaction score
Typically when do subscribers see an issue show up (.ie when should Jan/Feb issue arrive)

I received a sub as a xmas gift and still haven't seen an issue. I Believe my aunt said it was due to arrive mid Jan.

Thanks

Posted with the new app via iPad!

It seems like I got an issue in December- the Jan/Feb issue. I think that means the next issue won't be coming out until mid-Feb but I''m not sure of that.

Subscription department is the worst part of BYO. I usually don't pay until I receive the first issue of a magazine. They on the other hand were diametrically opposed to my payment policies and canceled my subscription before I ever saw issue one. I eventually straightened it out with them (too much effort for sure), and decided to never send them another dollar.

ex - subscriber

My current issue (Shout for Stout or somesuch) arrived last week.

My wife got me a subscription for Christmas as well.
The notice/reply said the "current" March/April issue would go out on 2/4/11.

When I first subscribed a couple years ago, it was around Christmas time and it seems like it took a couple months for my first issue to arrive. There are only 10 issues a year so the gap between issues is a bit more than for regular monthly mags.

Latest posts

Back