Recipe Recommendation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radobrewer

Reaction score
I was gifted a ton of pilsner malt and hops recently. Could I get some recipe recommendations? I also have a pound of Crystal 40 on hand.

I have a buttload of these hops: Saaz, Centennial, Nugget, Cascade, Sterling, Glacier, Amarillo.

I have smaller amounts of these (1-3 oz ea.): Magnum, Cascade/Willamette mix, Fuggle, Kent Golding, Canadian Red Vine hops.

I'm pretty open to different styles, but I don't have the ability to do lagers/pilsners. I've got two IPA's going, so I'd like to brew something different.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

I was gifted a ton of pilsner malt and hops recently. Could I get some recipe recommendations? I also have a pound of Crystal 40 on hand.

I have a buttload of these hops: Saaz, Centennial, Nugget, Cascade, Sterling, Glacier, Amarillo.

I have smaller amounts of these (1-3 oz ea.): Magnum, Cascade/Willamette mix, Fuggle, Kent Golding, Canadian Red Vine hops.

I'm pretty open to different styles, but I don't have the ability to do lagers/pilsners. I've got two IPA's going, so I'd like to brew something different.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

What yeast do you have? How bout a big belgian? Maybe do a Belgian and age it on cherries and shoot for a winter/holiday brew ala mad elf from troeggs? (Ill be brewing my annual mad elf clone in a few weeks)

Belgian Pale with the Glacier and/or Sterling, Get a pound of Dark Candi Syrup and you've got a simple Belgian Dark Ale, Obviously a Sierra Nevada Pale-ish with the Cascade, Czech IPA with tons of late hopping with Saaz (that's super tasty and different)

Latest posts

Back