So Cal beers for East coast beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jweidman

Reaction score
Hey guys im in San Diego and we cant get Southern Tier out here, so if there is any beer from So Cal you want im up for a trade.

If anyone wants to trade just PM me and we can work out the details.

Hey guys im in San Diego and we cant get Southern Tier out here, so if there is any beer from So Cal you want im up for a trade.

If anyone wants to trade just PM me and we can work out the details.

I can get a bunch of southern tier. Anything you're looking for in particular? Can you ger RR consecration?

I can anything from dogfish head if you are interested. Let me know.

I remember seeing bottles of creme brulee, and plum noir but my bottle shop always has choklat. Lemme check again for it and let you know. Meanwhile, if someone else wants to get in here, don't go waiting for me. Can't exactly get "stuck" with choklat.

Have you tried Supplication?

i can get both Supplication and Consecration.

let me know so i can grab a bottle or two soon.

I remember seeing bottles of creme brulee, and plum noir but my bottle shop always has choklat. Lemme check again for it and let you know. Meanwhile, if someone else wants to get in here, don't go waiting for me. Can't exactly get "stuck" with choklat.

are you looking for any so cal beers?
i can trade with both you guys, any way you can get fat heads brewery stuff?

i hear the IPA is amazing.

I can get Fat Heads Head Hunter. That stuff is like water around here, it's every where. It's pretty damn good, too--fruity and juicy but not too much grapefruit. That, and their Bumbleberry, which I've never had.

well PM me with what you want from San Diego and ill see what i can get.

I can get Fat Heads Head Hunter. That stuff is like water around here, it's every where. It's pretty damn good, too--fruity and juicy but not too much grapefruit. That, and their Bumbleberry, which I've never had.

Back