This Is Great!!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutine Bullfrog

Bullfrog Brewers
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just have to say that I’ve done a good share of research before starting to brew, but I’ve gotten more out of this forum then any of my previous research. Your personal experiences are much more valuable then anything I have read or watched. I’m on my second batch and haven’t yet (crossing my fingers) started running into problems must likely because I’ve learned from your experiences. I wasn’t sure if I would become a member of the forum but after reading a bunch more helpful posts and replies today, I’ve decided to join. Thanks for all the info. :mug:

Cool! Welcome aboard. There is no substitute for experience, and if you are able to learn from the experience of others you are one step ahead of the game. :rockin:

I joined for the same reason. I started to feel like I was getting too much out of it to not give something back.

How did your first batch go?

Me too,

People here are really helpful, you can ask anything and get a world of knowledge.

Easily worth the subscription IMO

orfy said:
Glad it helped.
What type of brewing are you doing?

Welcome

Doing extracts right now to get my feet wet. Got my first kit from Homebrew heaven. Comes with great instructions. It’s a blonde ale and is bottle conditioning now. Just primed an India pale ale from Northern. Added some oak chips in the last 15 minutes of the boil for a more traditional taste (not part of the recipe). I have an Irish stout kit waiting to brew next. Might try to turn it into a chocolate stout. :tank:

In the process of upgrading houses so when that’s complete I’m going for an all grain kit. After I try a few all grains I’ll start experimenting.
:drunk:

ayrton said:
I joined for the same reason. I started to feel like I was getting too much out of it to not give something back.

How did your first batch go?

Everything when great, so far. Started fermenting within 12 hours. Switched it to the secondary in a week and was there for 11 days. It's in the bottles now going on 8 days. I tried it when I bottled it and it tasted like warm flat beer so I’m guessing that’s what it supposed to taste like at that point. I'm going to try one Friday to see how it’s carbonating.

Latest posts

Back