Two weeks and then bottle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turkeyfoot Jr.

Reaction score
I'm looking ahead and making a schedule of future brew days. One complication is that I have a vacation coming up where in I lose two weekends of potential brewing related activities, I'll be in Florida with family. The two weekends in question are the 30th of June and 7th of July. The crux of the problem is that I don't want to do nothing from now until I return from vacation but whatever I do has to be at a good stopping point the 23rd and be able to sit at that point for 3 weeks. The beers I have on my list to make are a strawberry pale ale, a hefe and a German alt. My first thought was to brew one of them the 9th, rack it the 16th and bottle it the 23rd. Which if any of those styles could be ready for the bottle two weeks after brewing? Do you guys have any recommendations for a beer to make that will be good to bottle in two weeks?

Easy. Hefewiezen.

Brew, primary for two weeks, straight to bottles. Done. Enjoy your vacation.

Back