How many chrome domes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shining in the sun since 21!

Amongst a generation of women sadly warped by the Beatles.

Not trying to brag, I was at a funeral last week and some old freinds said I look the same as when I was 21. I'm 47 Not sure if that is a good thing!

I had a full head until the last year. Now I have a big old bald spot. I lost more hair in the past year than in the 30 before it.

I'll be 40 this August and have a landing pad in the back and starting to get grey. Guess I am lucky my dad was totally bald in his early 20's.

Turning 27 next week.

I keep my hair at about 1/4" - 1/8" length. my boss says I get haircuts more often than anyone he knows (once every 3 weeks). Anyway, I'm pretty close to bald and I don't care if I lose my hair, it wont be too much different. Currently all brown and a normal hairline.

Rook said:
Turning 27 next week.

I keep my hair at about 1/4" - 1/8" length. my boss says I get haircuts more often than anyone he knows (once every 3 weeks). Anyway, I'm pretty close to bald and I don't care if I lose my hair, it wont be too much different. Currently all brown and a normal hairline.

I'm 41 and have been shaving it down for about 5 years - so much simpler, and besides, I didn't lose my hair, it just migrated to my chin!

I can't grow a hair on my face or chest at age 31. But I have one of the fullest head of hair you have ever seen.

fair trade IMHO

Shaved my head a few years ago just to see what I'd eventyually look like--not pretty. My head is too small for my body and with a shaved head I looked like a puzzle piece. I did grow the obligatory goatee to compensate and actually got some compliments from some younger party girls while we were in Ocean City, and I was sitting next to SWMBO at the time.

I can't grow a hair on my face or chest at age 31. But I have one of the fullest head of hair you have ever seen.

fair trade IMHO
Just the opposite. I can grow hair everywhere BUT the top of my head. Started losing it at 19 so I'm used to it at 43. Never really bothered me. My brother on the other hand started losing his at 35 and was devistated. I'd just tell him "Welcome to my world". New Old Lompoc Brewery in Portland Oregon has a tribute to bald brewers at the brewery/pub which is pretty cool. I feel very welcome there.

I've still got a full head of hair. Getting some gray on the sides. For 37, I'm happy with it

Started about 16 years ago, somehow coencided with getting married..no, that could'nt be it huh? I want to shave all but the better half? say's that I have a "misshapen head"???? WTF!!! I grow it out, cut it close, grow a beard and shave it. It drives some in my family crazy but what the hell.

I'm 48 and my hair has been thinning slowly every year. It still looks like a full head of hair but I think you can see a bit of scalp in the back. I haven't gotten to the comb over quite yet. If I ever do I'm shaving what ever is left right off of my head.

I shave my head every Sunday morning... been doing it for years and before that kept it really short. I don't know how "bald" I would be if I let it grow in and I really don't plan on finding out... heh

I have a full head of hair and have been praying to go bald for years . . . God doesnt seem to agree with me though so I shave it eveyday

i have hair if i grow it out. but iknow hair loss is in my famly so why fight the gean, iv'e been shaveing my head since i was 19:D

I'm 43 with one-length hair touching my hips.

I believe that long hair is much easier to take care of than short or medium length hair. Cooler too...;)

:rockin: drinker

Flyin' Lion said:
Shaved my head a few years ago just to see what I'd eventyually look like--not pretty. My head is too small for my body and with a shaved head I looked like a puzzle piece. I did grow the obligatory goatee to compensate and actually got some compliments from some younger party girls while we were in Ocean City, and I was sitting next to SWMBO at the time.

Compliments from young girls in front of SWMBO! Thats cool! Wish I could grow a beard. Got a full head of hair but can't grow a decent beard. The last time that I grew a mustache my brother told me I looked like Mike Ditka. I shaved it off the next day. :cool:

speed said:
Well i guess i'll give it a go, i'm turning 49 tomorrow and atill have all my hair, just turned grey instead.

What he said...I turned 49 on Jan 20th and still have my hair, gray as it may be. My beard is beyond gray though...it's turning white!!

drummer3 said:
Wish I could grow a beard. Got a full head of hair but can't grow a decent beard. The last time that I grew a mustache my brother told me I looked like Mike Ditka. I shaved it off the next day. :cool:

That's better than me. I look like a heroin addict when I try to grow a goatee or beard. The mustache part is especially pathetic. Its looks like a baby caterpillar is crawling across my lip.

I must be in the minority here. I'm 28 and I already have a few grays on the sides. I found out about a month ago that the "monk" spot is starting to thin out and the hairline has receded a bit but that seems to have stopped since I graduated from college and stopped wearing a hat everyday.

Facial hair has never been a problem, I've had a goatee or a beard since I was a freshman in college.

Still got 80% of my hair at 43. I guess all the years of Rogaine has helped. I am absolutely terrified about loosing my hair. Hair is religion. I keep it just a tad above shoulder length but back when I was playing drums professionally, I had the full body perm down past the shoulders....man, those were the days.

It's all up there, but completely salt & Pepper color. Women have commented that it looks good that way, but I wish I had the red & brown back. However, I will grow old gracefully and if my hairline starts running away, I'll let it. Funny thing is, I used to be able to shave my face every 3 or 4 days and nobody would notice. Now that all the hair is gray, it grows like weeks. At least I don't have carpet back.

I've been shaving my head for the last 10 years to avoid the "comb over / monk" look. Just ain't my style. I don't consider myself bald though. I like to think of it as a solar panel for a SEX MACHINE!!!!:rockin:

Back