• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ball corny kegs for sale in PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonp9576

Reaction score
i have 40 ball lock corny kegs i am getting rid of. i will make sure all hold pressure before i sell them. $20 each. i will consider shipping but for now i am trying to get rid of them locally.

i live in 19422

I have a friend who is regularly in latrobe, just googled and that's 4 freaking hour away :( too bad I'd love to have a few

all pm's have been replied to. if you notice i have them for $20 on here and $25 on craigslist. its an HBT discount because i have learned so much from this forum i am trying to give something back.

gotmoab, i am getting a pretty good local interest so i am not sure if i will be shipping these. if they dont all go in 2 weeks then i might ship some out. i'll let you know

i am in the process of trying to find boxes to ship these if people are interested but for now i am still only doing local pickup and delivery

i could use two but its a bit of a drive from home. too bad i'm not flying to wings anytime soon

bout an hour south, 45 mins out of philly on the wrong side. but i work at northeast airport

Latest posts

Back