• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Barley Crusher

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncleben113

Reaction score
I have a used Barley Crusher for sale for $90 shipped. I bought it on here but I'm moving and having to sell all of my brewing equipment :(

The mill works ok but has an issue. Fortunately all parts are covered under a lifetime warranty that is transferable from one owner to the next. I think the problem is that one of the rollers is worn. Sometimes the cranking roller spins without catching and turning the other roller.

This is an easy fix since BC will replace the rollers but I don't have time to send it back. I've confirmed with BC that the warranty is transferable so all you would have to do is get them to replace it.

This is a recent issue and worked like a charm before. The problem may not even be the roller but something even more simple. It shouldn't be hard to fix though.

Let me know if you have any questions. I can post pictures if you'd like but I assure you it looks like every other BC

Cheers! :mug:

yea I've got lots of grains, hops, and equipment to get rid of. One of my friends is interested in a lot of my stuff but I'm sure there will be plenty left over for me to sell. I'll update on that soon

Pictures incoming...

thumb2_bc-2-55604.jpg

thumb2_bc-1-55603.jpg

No sorry man. I didn't get a pm from you. I'm waiting on a payment for it right now but I'll update if anything changes

Back