• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Empty White Labs yeast vials

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSBrewer

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I never though of saving these for my new keezer or for my next DIY fermentation chamber build but I really like the clean look for the temp probe to go into one.

Anyone have one or two empties they dont mind dropping in the mail to me? I'd happily pay shipping.

Have 3 kits on deck all with dry/smack pack yeast so don't want to wait a few months to order some of my own.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a few cleaned... Maybe cause I m a hoarder.... Do u come to queens or manhattan?

I go into Manhattan every once in a while - I don't think I'll be back in for leisure (or work related without my boss where I can break free) until the end of March unless you happen to be around 1250 Broadway this Monday at 9:45-10 ish

Otherwise I'm happy to paypal anyone shipping cost for 2 ideally with caps

well i hate the post office and don't have much experience shipping... but if no one sends.. I will... lmk

Back