Success

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave1984

Reaction score
So after about three mr beer batches,just the basic recipes with mediocre results I decided to try five gallon extract with steeping grains,Hanks Hefeweizen from midwest and am quite impressed with the results and they've only been in the bottle a week-thanks to everyone for the advice I have gathered from here!

Yup, Grats on the new brew.... time to get another goin... that first 5 gallons goes quicker than you'd think!

Congrats! Since my first 1 gallon batch of stout had a nice wet cardboard flavor due to my horrible siphon/bottling technique I have yet to experience the joy of popping open a bottle that I made and tasting something on par with the craft brews. I have a pale ale that needs another couple weeks in the bottle, but I have a good feeling about it. I have a hefe in primary that is bubbling away... I think I'm going to get carried away with this hobby.

airlock.gif

Awesome! Congratulations. I can't wait for a successful batch.

Back