K&L Wines to order beer online?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khanti

Reaction score
I found a website, K&L Wines, that seems to carry a lot of the beer (Russian River!) that I've been wanting to sample but have been unable to locate due to my living in "the middle freaking nowhere".

Just wondering if anyone has ordered beer from them before and what their experience was like? I live in Wisconsin so it seems that ordering beer online is legal (according to them anyhow) for me.

K&L Wines

I've ordered beer from them but they can't ship to Alaska. My sister in law picked it up for me and shipped it. You should have no problem using them. I got 4 bottles of Pliney (yum). If they will ship to your area I say go for it.

They don't ship beer out of California... wines are OK, beer no.

I feel for ya' They carry Alesmith, and I'd LOVE to get some of THAT!

It's odd how beer and wine are "handled" differently. They ship wine, but no beer.

I think the issue with KL is a California law.

Frustrating... We all live in the same country, right? You'd think we (as a collection of states) would have this figured out. Grrrr....

Well, guess I'll just have to do that brewery tour of Northern California & Oregon that the SWMBO and I were contemplating for next year if I want to sample those beers...

Man, you're making me miss the fact that I used to live right down the road from them. Can't vouch for shipping, but their selection and knowledge are amazing.

Back