First batch ideas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scorpien222

Reaction score
Ok guys (and girls) I am wanting to do my first batch of all grain currently I have only brewed from kits I need a few ideas.

I want to brew something that has vanilla an toffee characters to it and I am thinking about trying a. One gallon batch to start with this is mainly due to the fact that I only have a small pan at present any recipe suggestions would be great :)

To start, I'd just keep it simple and work on the technique. Something like a standard porter? Lots of recipes for those in the recipe section. Just add the vanilla at the end of fermentation and steep until the desired intensity.

billl said:
To start, I'd just keep it simple and work on the technique. Something like a standard porter? Lots of recipes for those in the recipe section. Just add the vanilla at the end of fermentation and steep until the desired intensity.

Thanks for that bill I will have a look :)

Back