What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you've never listened to them before, i HIGHLY recommend the band Ween. They do pretty much every style of music you've ever heard, even a country album that isn't complete garbage. I had to finally create an account on here just to share them with you :p

Why not just tell us who you listening to. I like to scan others peoples taste in music but dont really want to link to youtube, wait for the 30 second ads to run, and then see what the song is. Just my 2¢ which really wont buy squat.

Higher Ground - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

He posted a good tune. That's why. Plus, it seems once people post enough in this thread you get an idea of where their musical tastes fall, and it's pretty easy to know when it's worth listening to :p

But have it your way. And the rest of ours.

Delroy Wilson - Dancing Mood

Last edited by a moderator:
He posted a good tune. That's why. Plus, it seems once people post enough in this thread you get an idea of where their musical tastes fall, and it's pretty easy to know when it's worth listening to :p

But have it your way. And the rest of ours.

Delroy Wilson - Dancing Mood

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZvtZEh3QUg

Sorry if I offended anyone. That was not my intention. I guess my statement was meant to be more of an indictment on youtube more than anything. Its been a long day.

Cemetary Gates - Pantera

I made the wife add all of the Johny Cash I could find to her MP3. So lots of Moody Blues, Dave Mathews, Hootie and the Blowfish,...,crap,...,...more crap,... and no where neer enough Johny!!!

Doobie Brothers, China Grove. I'm in a mood for good ole classic rock today, while I shop for a new Harley.

Depends on the day: some days it's Blues, others Country or classic rock. It depends on my mood.

Got some old Rush, been doing that.
Played the hell out of the Zeppelin '07 concert.
Been playing some old Funk.
Gotta get the new Buddy Guy Live at Legends...

Got some old Rush, been doing that.
Played the hell out of the Zeppelin '07 concert.
Been playing some old Funk.
Gotta get the new Buddy Guy Live at Legends...

Rush - one the altime greats. Just got through listening to 2112

Back