• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MiniBrew 14 Gal Conical Setup - NoVA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBasham

Reaction score
MiniBrew.jpg

Cone.jpg

ConicalSetup.jpg

Local only/inspection before purchase/McLean, VA right above Chain Bridge/U.S. currency only. Package price $250.

Selling my trusty 14 gallon MiniBrew conical fermenter. Includes stainless steel ball valves for conical trub drain/yeast harvest, drain valve, and stainless steel thermowell for temp probe.

I use this indoors in the summer time, but in the winter time it really shines in my garage, where the ambient temp is around 45-50. Drop on the included pink foam insulation box w/ removeable lid, and put a crock pot under the cone wired up with the included Ranco digital temp controller, for 1-degree temp control for pennies a day. I will also throw in a Williams Brewing aeration set-up with both an aquarium pump and filter for sani regular air, and a regulator for pure oxy with hardware store torch tankettes if you should prefer.

This unit sanitizes in 15 minutes with a gallon of StarSan solution and a spray bottle - I'll throw in a leftover partial bottle of StarSan concentrate to get you started.

In my experience, there is no easier way to brew perfect 10 to 12 gallon batches every time. Easy to clean, easy to sani, easy to dry-hop, and get the trub out the bottom without racking. Transfer finished beer to kegs in 15 minutes. I have even brewed, drained trub, waited for yeast to settle, kegged, and then put new batch of wort on top of the yeast cake THREE TIMES in a row without cleaning, getting perfect batches every time.

I'm getting middle aged and I don't know what to do with big batches of beer any more. This unit is ready for a new home.

I am very interested if you will ship it, ill pay for shipping of course. my location and zip: austin, tx 78728. Thanks!

I am very interested if you will ship it, ill pay for shipping of course. my location and zip: austin, tx 78728. Thanks!

Thank you very much for your interest. Unfortunately, the top half of the unit is so long that I have no idea how to ship it safely.

I'm making the plunge into all grain. I'm interested in the fermenter and possibly some gear (kettle and MLT) listed in your other posts. Also, I'm just down the road in Arlington. Let me know if you're willing to make a package deal.

I'm making the plunge into all grain. I'm interested in the fermenter and possibly some gear (kettle and MLT) listed in your other posts. Also, I'm just down the road in Arlington. Let me know if you're willing to make a package deal.

PM Sent!

Back