cheap swing top bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SudsaPop

Reaction score
Hello fellow homebrewers I've been looking for cheap swing top bottles in there a possible to find on the internet. Big lots is selling 1 liter bottles of the sparkling lemonade in swing top bottles
For $3! This is way cheaper than any 1 liter glass swing top bottles I can find And you get to drink a soda. I live in the houston clear lake area and don't know what other big lots stores have them. Check em out by em up. They are going fast

You might be able to get 360 Vodka. It's $16/swing-top, but you get to drink a liter of 80 proof! :drunk:
On a more serious note, I've used a couple of the sparkling lemonade bottles for oil in the kitchen in the past, but don't really remember how thick the glass is. The 360 bottles are thick enough, and I've used them a few times as end-of-batch extras.

I don't know if the lemonade bottles of waited for a bottle conditioning in fact I'm pretty sure not. I mostly make low or non alcoholic ginger beer and these work well for that.

Back