What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my super light blonde ale. just 8 pounds castle pilsner, 1 pound sugar, 1 ounce styrian goldings and belgian yeast.

Started the night with a quick sample of my London Bitter (needs another week I think) but then had to hit the Cali brews that arrived today... Firestone Union Jack (first time for me and loved it) and then one of the three bottles of 8/18 bottled Pliny the Elder... As always f'in awesome stuff... Russian River brews are always worth the arm and leg it costs to get shipped to GA.

So far - one Cream Stout and 4 IPA's. And, I am not done yet - coming attractions: Tripel, and if I am still alive, 22 oz Strong Dark Belgian Ale.......It was a hard, hard, week!

Finished a pint of Citra Pale Ale and now enjoying my home-brewed Oktoberfest while mid boil on my Vanilla Porter. Life is good!

drinking a homemade pumpkin spiced porter. first bottle out of the batch and it's pretty tasty too. :mug:

My and about 20 friends are enjoying 15 types of homebrew and several types of brand name beers at my place during our hometown carnival, BLISS

Started off with Wasatch Pumpkin and didn't care for it at all. The spices were way to overwhelming and took away from the Pumpkin in my opinion. This is a lot better, and a great alternative to Dogfish Punkin.

04501bca.jpg

Just got a six pack of SN Tumbler and a bomber of Cigar City imperial stout to drink while watching Breaking Bad. Psyched that Hank is a homebrewer

Finished a pint of Rogue's Captain Sig's Northwestern Ale. I don't watch Deadliest Catch, but if this beer is anything like the show...

It might be wicked awesomely drunk!

Bear Repulics Hop Rod Rye. Its good, but I was hoping that it was going to be something like Ram Brewerys 71 Pale Ale.

I'll probably have a Rogues Mocha Porter or two later. We shall see.

Got a 4 mix-and-match sixers for dirt cheap deal at a DC liquor store, so I just had a Weihenstephaner hefe, have a homebrew PA now, and then moving on to the rest of the wide selection of craft beer I picked up. It'll be a long night...

Qhrumphf said:
Got a 4 mix-and-match sixers for dirt cheap deal at a DC liquor store, so I just had a Weihenstephaner hefe, have a homebrew PA now, and then moving on to the rest of the wide selection of craft beer I picked up. It'll be a long night...

Thais a good Hefe. Their kristalweizen is also good.

Just finished a couple Lagunitas Lucky 13's and now on to a Lagunitas Maximus IPA! Both of these are killer! I'm so impressed with Lagunitas! Killer beer and WAY respectable prices! Other breweries should take note!

Was trying to write tasting reviews of what I've been drinking, but now I'm too drunk to care. Polishing off the night with another homebrew saison, and the ngoing to bed.

jvcjbl said:
Started off with Wasatch Pumpkin and didn't care for it at all. The spices were way to overwhelming and took away from the Pumpkin in my opinion. This is a lot better, and a great alternative to Dogfish Punkin.

I wish I could find a good Pumpkin beer around here! All I can get is ****ty Blue Moon Pumkin Harvest or whatever it's called. I have a pumpkin I brewed two weeks ago which I may have to check the gravity on just so I can sample the style! Never had it but I love Pumpkin!

Jamil's Oktoberfest. Brewed it back in March and just pulled the first glass Friday. Very nice. Gonna be hard to have some still on tap come October.

IMG_20110904_191139.jpg

"Testing carbonation" on my first shot at a recipe. PM barleywine I bottled less than a week ago. At 9% abv, im shocked its even slightly carbed. Carb is good and taste is something i'm extremely proud of for my first attempt. Next up is a strong scotch ale bottled on the same day

Abita Jockamo Ipa, spicy robust malty hoppy well made not the average limp ipa.

Back