Road trip

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blakimal

Reaction score
Heading down to south Carolina from Boston! Any good breweries to stop at? Was thinking flying dog since they started back up the tours. And Maryland is along the way! Thoughts?

In ashville NC there are like twelve or so microbreweries I believe. If you're coming to Myrtle beach, we have a new south brewery with some great brews. I think their tours are tues and thurs but they may have switched them.

Seriously? Dog Fish Head.
Hello! Bring some back for me.

I agree... Delaware is along the way as well... The DFH Brewpub in Rehoboth and the brewery in Milton are a must-see if you can....

Flying Dog in Maryland is better than nothing, but from someone who has been to all three locations, it's NOWHERE near as great as either DFH spot. Albeit, I will say I haven't been to FD since they remodeled, but still, I can't believe that it will out-do DFH.

where in SC? I'm in Greenville. RJ Rocker is good in Spartanburg. I have been to Coast Brewery in Charleston.

Going to charleston SC! I will have to check out coast brewery! And thx we are deff gonna make a stop at dogfish head! I totally forgot those guys where in Delaware! Thx

Back