For all of you sheep lovers out there!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's hilarious! My stepfather's nickname is sheepf%cker. Dunno exactly how he got it but looks like I just found his birthday present for the year :D

So, A guy gets arrested for bestiality. He asks a friend what he should do. The friend says hire a lawyer that can pick a good jury, so he does. At the trial he gets on the stand. The prosecution asks him what happens. He says he was in the barn and this new lamb started shaking her tail at him and giving him the eye so he couldn't help it and gave it to her. When he was finished, he rolled back on the hay to relax and that little lamb came over and started licking him all over. At which time the head of the jury leaned over to the guy next to him and said, "You know, a good lamb will do that."

Hummm, never got that one, but I did subscribe to this one for years...

http://u-s-s-a.org/

And all of you are sick. sick folks. Sheparding is a very rewarding career, and just because one guy went to the barn lonely one night and ruined it for the rest of us.....

:D

Back