What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking a palate wrecker right now and have a hopslam chilling in the fridge. Don't know if ill drink it tonight since they're only selling by the bottle and you can only get one a day from the place that's carrying it.

Drinking a Hopslam. #5 from the 6er I picked up last week. It is much better if it's poured very aggressively. Still kinda disappointed. It's good, don't get me wrong. Just over-priced and over-hyped.

BrewinHooligan said:
Drinking a Hopslam. #5 from the 6er I picked up last week. It is much better if it's poured very aggressively. Still kinda disappointed. It's good, don't get me wrong. Just over-priced and over-hyped.

I agree on the over priced part

image-2416843389.jpg

I have never had it before, maybe it was better in the past, but I think it's really good.
(Celebratory shot as I finished packaging)

Nope I love those. Its just this sucks man... it tastes like rotten corona! Someone give me an address i can send it too lol

Ha, I haven't had Sucks, but it's been one of the darlings of this thread recently. I think Brown Shugga is a hot boozy mess, but I've got some in the cellar and think it will be great with a year on it.

And I'm drinking my petite saison. It's what my wife wanted when she got home from work and she won't drink a liter of it by herself. I'm so helpful. :D

Shock top. Not as cutting edge, but only $11.99 a 12 pack and goes down easy.

I agree on the over priced part

I have never had it before, maybe it was better in the past, but I think it's really good.
(Celebratory shot as I finished packaging)

I think it is really good, Ijust expected more with the hype and price. I had some on draft last weekend and it is a completely different beer then. I definitely prefer it on draft.

A little top off of Dude's LWPA as I finish packing, if you have not made this beer, give it a try. It was the most fun I have had, maybe because it involves home roasting malt.

(Yes, that's a full honeycomb inner liner to my shipping box)

Finishing a Nugget Nectar as I watch the flyers lose.

Also, I am the same way with packing.. I could drop the box out my window and nothing would break

Ommegang Biere De Mars. 2008 Vintage? Hafta check the bottle. Found it at a big box party store in KY on a recent trip. From the huge amount of sediment and reviews, I was expecting a funk bomb, but it's subtle and delightful. Reminds me of aged De Dolle beers which is about as much praise as I can lavish on an ale.

Mmm. Ranger.Making this this weekend. This beer has always been a consistantly great goto ipa. One of my favorates still. Made a starter tonight,hoping my first keg gets delivered this weekend so I can keg my Pliny,otherwise Im bottleing(boo!)I really want to keg that, so I can use my fementer to make the Ranger. The show must go on and Ill have to bottle otherwise. I have harvested yeast waiting on me. Attention to detail will make better beer.

Having a Left Hand Milk Stout while babysitting. Wife has a migraine, so I took off work to help out. Tried a Full Sail IPA earlier, and I wasn't impressed.

TNGabe said:
Where is the 'Farm to Barrel' glass from?

It's from Almanac. Actually I don't know if you ever followed the 100% Homegrown thread, but he was affiliated with this brewery. It's a small brewery on the Palo Alto peninsula. They do really nice stuff.

Pow! POW! I love the Abrasive, but I think I actually might love the Furious more. It is an amazingly balanced beer, and delicious. And it is downright red.

image-1482299868.jpg

image-2709275781.jpg

Lagunitas Sucks. Possibly the best valued beer ever. Moderate craft beer price/mega-good. A little overwhelmingly-wow. Good-God. Think you love a beer like Hopslam? Drink this. This brewery only keeps inspiring me every time I try another. Guess its just my small opinon though,but Im still giving it a shout-out. I pretty much love all their ****. Everything is like wow! or damn! nearly if not every time.

Back