• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrew "Yard Sale"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeekage

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I had a CL ad that has mostly been sold now. Here's what is left. All reasonable offers considered, even slightly unreasonable ones! I want this stuff gone.

Pictures Here!

($15) Sanke keg spear. Assume it came out of converted keggle above.
($5) Hoff Stevens coupler. Not used in a long time. Probably needs to be cleaned.
($2) Ice House tap handle
($10) Faucet with 13" Shank.
($20) Mini keg tap converted to run of co2 cylinder instead of small co2 cartridges.
($20) Drip tray. ~19 inches wide. 14.5 inches tall. Drain hole at the bottom. I do not heave the grate part of the tray, only what's pictured.

Reply to thread or email only. NO PMs Please. I only have 5 and it will fill up instantly. you can email me at my username at google.com

Antler said:
Interested in keg/kettles! Will pay all shipping

Which one(s) exactly? I have local interest in the keg/keggle. If the local people fall through I will let you know so let me know exactly what ones you were talking about.

15 gallon sanke kegs. For some reason I can't post in the classifieds but if anyone has/knows for a sanke keg that I can get shipped for somewhere around $100 please let me know. There extinct around here!

15 gallon sanke kegs. For some reason I can't post in the classifieds but if anyone has/knows for a sanke keg that I can get shipped for somewhere around $100 please let me know. There extinct around here!

Sorry, the Keg and Keggle sold locally almost instantly.

What is still available?

I am trying to keep the ad on CL updated. Since I've updated it I've had bites on the pots and the better bottle. I'd rather not ship those things anyway.

Everything under Misc Hardware is still up for grabs though, and would be much easier to ship. I'm not shipping bottles either. sorry.

I would like to take the chiller, 10 gallon pot and a glass carboy off your hands. $90 for all three sound reasonable? I am in Brighton MA and will come pick up items today or tomorrow.

Sorry, I'm not shipping the bottles. I'm guessing it would cost more than $15 to ship them and I'd have to pack them somehow so they wouldn't break.

Sorry, i meant to reply earlier but forgot. A local person contacted me just about the same time you did and is interested in a few things including tap handle. If he doesnt take it, it's yours and I'll get you a quote with shipping.

I do actually. I have never tested it as I don't have any mini kegs, but I still have it. I can send you pictures if you want. I have a couple bungs for the kegs too I think.

Hey bro, is that it??? If so, do you do paypal ;)

Here's another picture (click for fullsize). I guess at some point I broke the dip tube and didn't realize it. You can see only the littler white tube now that's usually inside the black one. The black one fits semi snug over the white one but it looks like it was connected at ont point. I don't know if this part is replaceable or not. I have no way to test this thing, and I've never used one before in the past.

If you're interested, and since that part is broken I'll drop the price considerably. Basically cover shipping and my effort to box it and get it to the postoffice/fedex. Let me know if you are still interested or not.

Here's another picture (click for fullsize). I guess at some point I broke the dip tube and didn't realize it. You can see only the littler white tube now that's usually inside the black one. The black one fits semi snug over the white one but it looks like it was connected at ont point. I don't know if this part is replaceable or not. I have no way to test this thing, and I've never used one before in the past.

If you're interested, and since that part is broken I'll drop the price considerably. Basically cover shipping and my effort to box it and get it to the postoffice/fedex. Let me know if you are still interested or not.

I am still interested. Do you have paypal or do you want to ship it C.O.D?

Latest posts

Back