• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Gallon Ball Lock Cornelius style Keg Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fest911

Reaction score
This kit has been sold and is no longer available

Hello fellow home brewers, this is my introduction to your forum and my first posting, as my brewing habits have scaled back.

I have the following for sale as a complete kit:

(1) Stainless steel 3 Gallon Ball Lock Cornelius style Keg
(1) Aluminum 5 pound CO2 tank/cylinder
(1) Dual gauge CO2 regulator - one gauge to read the gas pressure in the beer line, and one to read the pressure in the CO2 tank
(1) Gas shut off valve with internal check valve to prevent back flow of beer into the gas line or regulator.
(1) Beer line with Ball Lock Liquid Disconnect
(1) Gas line with Ball Lock Gas Disconnect (+ one spare Ball Lock Gas Disconnect)
(1) The Stone – Stainless steel CO2 diffuser for faster carbonation with finer bubbles.
(1) Bag with spare ball lock o-rings
(1) 4 oz. bottle of B-T-F iodophor sanitizer
(1) 4 oz. bottle of B-L-C beer line cleaner
(1) 1 oz. Keg Lube for o-ring lubrication.

This setup has only been used a couple of times and it still looks as clean and new as the day I bought it. You won’t be disappointed! This kit retails for over $340.00, but you can have my complete functioning setup for $200.00

There's a picture posted with my ad on CL:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/for/1598583148.html

I would prefer a local SF Bay area 'in-person' sale but I'm willing to ship if the buyer is willing to pay actual shipping costs.

Sure this is sold - but thought I would check - do you still have this kit?

Would you ship to san Diego?

Thank you.

Back