Good beers in Southeast Florida during late August

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbrews

Reaction score
Where should I stop to get some stellar beers in the West Palm Beach, FL area between Aug 22 - Aug 28?

Is Zhukov available anywhere?

I'll be staying in Jupiter. Looking to stay fairly local. Thanks.

There are 2 places that I would suggest, both breweries. The first is Tequesta brewery (http://www.cornercafeandbrewery.com/brewery.html) which is about 10 mins north of Jupiter located on US 1. They have absolutely great beers!

The second place that you have to visit is a place in Boca Raton, called the Funky Buddha lounge. http://www.funkybuddha.com/
If your lucky, they will have their famous maple bacon porter.

Have fun in Florida!

just travelled to tequesta brewing co. yesterday (from fort lauderdale), and i have nothing but good things to say about these guys.

great beer, great enthusiasm, and great people. i had a great bartender who was extremely informed on brewing and beer in general. they don't overprice their beers. the brewers seemed to be hoping the customers were interested in getting a tour of the brewery.

i will support these guys as much as i can, and i wish them the best.

Visited Tequesta Brewery last week and enjoyed Terminally Ale (Brown Ale). I had their Gnarly Barley IPA and Chancellor Kolsch at a couple other local bars since they were served throughout the area. My friend had the Vanilla-Honey Weiss. TBC really has their water adjustments down pat, which is great because most Florida water tastes very sulfury. They achieve a smoothness for all of their beer styles, which is great because perfecting the water profile is often the first thing that is overlooked by other brewers. I still prefer Maduro Brown to Terminally Ale, but it's not far off in terms of overall quality. The latter is more about coffee whereas the former is mostly chocolate.

Back