The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian I saw that blog a while ago and was wondering about it. I knew it was you guys but wasn't sure who documented it. It was a good detail. I need to talk to you tomorrow too. I have a couple of things.

Dakota, welcome to 2012. This technology stuff is tough I know. But maybe you should try and learn what a private message is.

PM's have no business on this thread. This is all about putting the dirty underwear out there so everyone can laugh at the skid marks. Yeager, you should know that, you're Exhibit A. The prime skid mark. In fact, I think I'll refer to you as Skid Mark in all future postings, just to remind you.

I think I've made a grave error. I actually stopped at the Vegetarian food truck thats parked just down the street from Children's before class. I had a chick pea fritter sandwich with all sorts of vegetable stuff inside about 90 minutes ago. Pretty darned good, even if I just barely made it to the library bathroom before Vesuvius erupted. My body appears to be rejecting my food choices. This isn't good. I need to put a few finishing touches on a paper that's due tonight and at this point I don't dare leave the men's room.

OK, boys, looks like I'm out for the 31st. I know you'll all be devastated to hear that. the_Wife usually only goes to one or two conferences a year, but they ALWAYS seem to be on the date of a brewing event of one kind or another.

I'm sure you'll drink my share without me.

paulthenurse said:
Dakota, aren't you the one we put in charge of letting Cape know about U4 day? Dammit!

Yes you did...That's why I told him not to come.

He told skid mark he's showing up with a carboy to collect. This is going to get interesting. I wonder if cape will drop off his dirty brew pots for him to clean too!

Hey Massholes,

Get off the couch and go vote. Now. People gave their lives for you to have that right. Don't disrespect their sacrifice. Go do it. It doesn't matter who you vote for, vote for "None of the Above" if you like, but go exercise your right.

Ok. I'm getting off my soap box non.

Hey Massholes,

Get off the couch and go vote. Now. People gave their lives for you to have that right. Don't disrespect their sacrifice. Go do it. It doesn't matter who you vote for, vote for "None of the Above" if you like, but go exercise your right.

Ok. I'm getting off my soap box non.

As a registered indy (well, in AZ they call it "Party Not Determined") I couldn't vote in our GOP primary; in fact neither could ~35% of the state which are registered indies. Nice system, huh?

Hey Massholes,
Get off the couch and go vote. Now. [...]

Been there, done that. I voted for "The Other Guy"...

On an entirely different note, this showed up in my In-Box from Mayflower Brewing:

"Sale on Cases of Winter Oatmeal Stout!
Say goodbye to winter! Just a heads up for our local patrons -- starting today and for a limited time, we are offering the last of our Winter Oatmeal Stout cases to consumers for a special end-of-season price of just $20 per case. Come by the brewery and get some while they last during our normal retail hours - Tuesday through Friday 12 noon to 6PM and Saturday 11AM to 3PM.

Cheers!
Drew Brosseau
Mayflower Brewing Company

12 Resnik Road
Plymouth, Massachusetts 02360
508-746-2674

Cheap brew! Get it while it's...ummm....

Cheers!

Az,
Couldn't you change your party affiliation to whichever party interests you more prior to the election then change back afterwards?

Yes, but that requires effort. Actually, I'm just pissed at politics right now, and it was fairly obvious Romney was gonna win in AZ....

Eff that. I'm not voting. You vote and then you can get called for jury duty. Screw that sht.

Get this - I'm on call for jury duty this month. Every Friday I have to call to see if I report the next week. No big deal, right? Well, the f'n court house I'd need to report to is in Prescott, AZ; 241 miles from my house. :drunk:

I think you bring up a good point Cape. If I were ever to get accused of some crime the absolute LAST thing I would want to see when I looked over at the 12 of my "peers" would be some beady eyed, sloped forehead, snaggletoothed, dog rapin', booger pickin' goober like you sittin' there.

Maybe the system works better than we think?

I love the quote today from Papelbon, about how Philly fans tend to be a little smarter than Boston fans. 'Cause I know some Philly cheesesteaks that are Mensa candidates compared to Paps.

Hey Pauly... Its March 8th and the Sox have zero!, count em, ZERO regular season wins. Whatta ya figure? Fire the whole team or what?

God knows you're a Yankee fan at heart anyway.

Whose oaked cherry melomel scored a broze medal at the 2012 Mazer Cup?

<<<<<<< This guy....

(Had to brag here, since teh Tap Room queers don't actually brew and get jealous of my award winning creations. :D)

Back