The no point post

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmcq

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Finally home after a long-@ssed shift and 5 hours of commuting. Chilling on the couch in my jammies, drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes and cruising the forums here.. getting ramped up to get a start on my day... more work in the basement brewery... I decided that I'm going to get my ferment closet done first then go from there.

I really love building and creating. I'm not much of a finish carpenter (as evident by my Pub, if any of you have seen it), but I can frame with the best of them... :)

Then, tonight will be beers in the Pub with my girl.

There is absolutely no purpose to this post. I just felt like writing something. What's everyone else got in store for today/this weekend?

Just cleaning a few bottles before going out to cut the tree line back along one of my fields. I've been picking away at it aw weather allows. It is 15 year old and younger growth so it is a real PIA. Mostly chainsaw work, too big for a brush saw.

Turns out that I had to first unclog the main house drain then squeegee up all the water from the last two days of flushes. Ugh. Nasty.

But.. got the plywood and the outside walls on my ferment closet are all sheathed. I might make some doors for it tomorrow. :)

Back