Hops Group Buy in Chicago #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bmason1623 said:
assume everything is available. it is easier for me to check availability on what is ordered as opposed to checking everything, including items that nobody has interest in.

Good. I'll take 11# of Amarillo and 11# of citra.

ok, time to walk away and obsess about something else. I appreciate your time and efforts as always Bill.

Good call. I have been obsessively checking this thread all night. I have you for 2# Simcoe, assuming we are handling splits like in the grain buy.

You are the man, bmason. Thanks for setting this up. Just registered for the database, this would be my first group buy through you.

I'm in for 2-3# of the most popular ones (Citra, Amarillo, Simcoe, Cascade, Centennial). I'm also interested in a pound or so of some of the New Zealand ones (Southern Cross and Pacific Gem, I think) if anyone is interested in a split. With some vacuum sealing, this should hold me over for a while :mug:

hold off on entering anything until tomorrow afternoon so ghoti can fix the bugs in the newly revamped database. thanks.

bmason1623 said:
hold off on entering anything until tomorrow afternoon so ghoti can fix the bugs in the newly revamped database. thanks.

Sorry, I've added stuff. Please wipe all my stuff and I will re-enter tomorrow ..
thanks. D

Bill,

I will shoot you a PM if you don't want me cluttering this thread with website/DB problems, but I have tried to register 2 times now (hops and the earlier grain buy) and have never been successful. Can you check this out when you get a chance.

I may not be getting in on any hops, but I am not 100% sure yet.

Thanks,

Kurt

why do i feel like this thread is already a week old and im just getting to the party??? haha damn this group moves fast.....love it!!!

Hopfrenzy! Nothing like underproduced proprietary strains to chum the water. Im in.

starman said:
Hopfrenzy! Nothing like underproduced proprietary strains to chum the water. Im in.

Same here. Ive got a bad feeling that we're not going to be able to get a few of the big names, but I am hopeful.

O sweet, I have been eyeing up the grain group buys but was never able to time things right. I can't wait to get in on this!! Thanks everyone for your hard work!!

OK, the site has been updated if you have any questions just shoot me a PM.

To keep this manageable please look to see if there is an open split on a hop before adding another. Otherwise Bill and I will have to combine and possibly kick folks out of a split if we have two half sold group buys for the same variety.

ghoti said:
To keep this manageable please look to see if there is an open split on a hop before adding another. Otherwise Bill and I will have to combine and possibly kick folks out of a split if we have two half sold group buys for the same variety.

What ghoti said

I'm having trouble removing the 22lbs of Citra I accidentally ordered yesterday...

Hi, group buy newb here. I just signed up, waiting approval. I have most of my hops for the year already, just looking at how this works and maybe will buy a few more lbs if it works out. I'm on the northside, in the city.

Doug

Wow, the new system works great!!!

Another first timer. I signed up for an account and am waiting for approval.

Ghoti,

After you select a hop variety and it is added to your order, if you want a second pound I assume that if you click on the "+" button and you would then have 2 pounds on order. I tried that and it was not working for me. Is this a software bug to be tweaked or is it my browser?

Mark

I added a split of galaxy and citra, taking 2 pounds each for myself. Add on fellow brewers!

ghoti, i added a new hop to my list and it shoes up as a 1 Lb order. when I click the + button to increase the order it won't even though the there are plenty of hop increments available. am I doing something wrong?

once the bugs are worked out this database is going to be pretty fricking sweet.

Ghoti,

After you select a hop variety and it is added to your order, if you want a second pound I assume that if you click on the "+" button and you would then have 2 pounds on order. I tried that and it was not working for me. Is this a software bug to be tweaked or is it my browser?

Mark

All fixed

ghoti, i added a new hop to my list and it shoes up as a 1 Lb order. when I click the + button to increase the order it won't even though the there are plenty of hop increments available. am I doing something wrong?

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back