crtl+v thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flywheel

Reaction score
Post what's on your clipboard....I don't know why...just do it...

mine: Petite Saison d'Ete Extract Kit

<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/g8g_govndQA%2Em4v" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="500" height="400" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Investing in Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) Real estate investments are subject to a high degree of risk because of general economic or local market conditions; changes in supply or demand; competing properties in an area; changes in interest rates; and changes in tax, real estate, environmental, or zoning laws and regulations. REIT units/shares fluctuate in value and may be redeemed for more or less than the original amount invested.

New concrete equipment slab:
6" thick with #3 steel rebar
on 12" centers, each way,
with #3 rebar dowels epoxy-set,
6" deep into existing walkway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaMinumBeer
According to Alton Brown and the laws of Hydrolysis and cellular tranference no matter how much salt you use, in addtion to the special sauce, the bird will achieve an equilibrium.

Means add oats.

That's weird. I don't remember quoting or copying that:confused:

Rogue is also a Portland staple, but the last time I was there I wasnt wowed by their stuff... Id go somewhere else if I was time crunched.

Back