What online company has the best deal for a keg kit for a ball lock keg?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonzoAPD

Reaction score
What online company has the best deal for a keg kit for a ball lock keg? Looking for the best deal with a used ball lock keg.

Makes sure what sized connections are sold as a kit. Some kits have different sizes for beverage and co2 lines.

Can't go wrong with kegconnection.com
They stand behind their stuff

I pieced together my own system through Birdman and Kegconnection. I couldn't be happier with the items I received. They both are selling high quality items.

I got a pretty good deal from midwest. Two weeks ago they had a free shipping promotion for 24 hours. I got the brewlogic dual keg system. It was listed on the site at $284 and shipping was going to be around $23. I also used the zymurgy10 coupon code and got the whole deal for $250 shipped.

I got a pretty good deal from midwest. Two weeks ago they had a free shipping promotion for 24 hours. I got the brewlogic dual keg system. It was listed on the site at $284 and shipping was going to be around $23. I also used the zymurgy10 coupon code and got the whole deal for $250 shipped.

Has your credit card info been stolen yet?

You cant go wrong with either Birdman or Keg Connection. I have done business with both and am very satisfied. They both provide excellent customer service and their prices are competitive.

Back