Im bored, I thought I would share...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeMama

Reaction score
I was looking at stuff my wife had been posting on our family website, and I came across this little gem of life happening that made me laugh.

Its not really 'scat' is it? I mean, this is nature that is doing it :p
-Me

Last edited by a moderator:
That is just strange on so may levels. From the fact that it is happening, to the fact that someone is making a movie of it. The fly is probably a bit pissed off by it all. I'm really too dumbstruck by it to comment any further. :drunk:

That is just strange on so may levels. From the fact that it is happening, to the fact that someone is making a movie of it. The fly is probably a bit pissed off by it all. I'm really too dumbstruck by it to comment any further. :drunk:

The stangest thing is that is was on his family's website?

Oh no, it was on MY familys website. My wife and I were sitting in the back yard one morning when I still smoked cigarettes. (You can hear the neighbor mowing his lawn in the background) My wife is a photographer, so anytime anything nominal happens, she grabs a camera. This time it happened to be my daughters camera, that had a movie recorder on it. It was strange to see this IRL, Ive only seen documentaries about this on the Nat Geo channel like in Africa and such.
-Me

We see those all the time in the hill country when we go camping. The bigger the poop the more the females like it.

Doesn't look like the june bug that I know

Im originally from AZ and those bugs were abundant. They are dark green, and have a shiny green abdomen. We used to catch them and tie some thread around their thorax so we could 'fly' them.
We were easily entertained when I was a kid.
-Me

Im originally from AZ and those bugs were abundant. They are dark green, and have a shiny green abdomen. We used to catch them and tie some thread around their thorax so we could 'fly' them.
We were easily entertained when I was a kid.
-Me

Looks like a dung beetle to me

Why are you unlucky? Because they get stuck and cant take off eh?
LOL I couldnt resist.
-Me

Back