Has anyone seen the movie Beer Wars?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it in the theater when they did the live event. It's a pretty good flick at getting the behind the scenes of the beer industry known to the public. It's a huge hate film on A-B and the three tier system though

Check the "Similar Threads" thingy (which is probably powered by something very similar to a search engine) near the bottom of the page. In particular, any posts in this thread after April 16.

I saw it then. It was entertaining enough though nothing particularly new. Some parts of the Rhonda Kallman story were not interesting to me, but it's definitely a side of the craft brew industry that most here might not think much about (or of).

Has anybody else seen it on DVD? Do they include the panel discussion from the theater presentation?

Check the "Similar Threads" thingy (which is probably powered by something very similar to a search engine) near the bottom of the page. In particular, any posts in this thread after April 16.

I saw it then. It was entertaining enough though nothing particularly new. Some parts of the Rhonda Kallman story were not interesting to me, but it's definitely a side of the craft brew industry that most here might not think much about (or of).

Has anybody else seen it on DVD? Do they include the panel discussion from the theater presentation?

Oh, I wasn't aware that this was already on here, but I guess I shouldn't be suprised considering the is a homebrew website.

I didn't really like it that much. It was a lot of whining about how the big guys try to push the small guys out the way, which happens in any industry, that's just how it is.

I would rather they focused on someone else other than the "Moonshot" woman with the caffeine beer.

Learning about the 3 tier system was interesting and hopefully with craft beer gaining a lot of momentum, that law can be abolished.

yeah it was a good flic i did not know all that stuff about the 3tire system
but the moonshot chic was just dumb , i mean she is a bad ass sales person and got sam adams were it is today acding to jim but still that part od the story was totaly lame

Back