• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devon, PA - keezer on Craigslist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have to take a look at this one... pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, but my wife is convinced I'm not looking for anything beer-related.

Then convince her it is an overflow freezer.... for you to over flow your hops into until you decide it needs to hold beer. Which will be ASAP!

Jockey - I'm right down the street from you - near the T-pike ramp. If you buy that - I take donations in the form of free homebrew :mug:

My in-laws live right off the ramp, behind the fire station right there. If my wife lets me get a kegerator, I'll be sure to share. I'm borrowing one from a friend right now, just kegged my first beer last night (an Irish Red). I'm supposed to wait until Christmas though, so we'll have to see. She might combine our 5-year anniversary with it so I don't want to limit myself :)

Back