College

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewingbound

Reaction score
This is my third year I've been attending a community college and today I just applied to a couple different colleges of pharmacy. So everyone wish me luck :)

Thank you everyone for the comments :) nothing left to do now but wait and see how everything turns out

Congrats i went back to college 24 years after graduating. It was tough but worth it

Update: Today I found out I got accepted into midwestern school of pharmacy in Chicago! I'm so happy and there's nothing to do but celebrate :)

Congratulations!

-Work hard then have all the fun you can stand (always in that order).
-If you have a girlfriend now, break it off. Don't date anyone exclusively until you are out of school (it's seems like the ideal but it's a trap).
-Don't do shots. There's no future in shots.
-Attend every class. Make it your goal. If you can do that, college is half as hard.
-Don't ask a girl out until at least the third time you see/talk to her. Acting disinterested is the best way to make a girl interested. Acting interested is the best way to make a girl disinterested. (I know it's stupid, we don't make the rules).
-If you go out to the bars, walk home if you can - every time. It'll keep you out of cars and the fresh air and cardio will help you process the booze.
-When you get back to the dorm, force yourself to sit down, reminisce on your night and drink water until you've pissed twice. Then you can go to bed. Make this a lifelong habit.
-When you are at house parties, after you finish each beer bottle/can/cup fill it with water. Drink that before you grab another beer.
-Pace yourself and shoot to be the last guy standing. It's great to be that guy - you get to see some amazing stuff.
-Make your parents proud. They've earned it.
-Pay attention - college is one of the best times of your life.
-Have fun - stay focused - don't f*** it up.

I am a physician. Of all the health care related fields that I was exposed to in my training, I gained more respect for pharmacists than anyone else. These guys do much, much more than what the general public thinks, they aren't just pill counters!

Congratulations, study hard!

Thanks. I will definitely be studying hard. After coming this far there is nothing standing in my way on my road to success. :) I still can't believe that this is happening.

Back