New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! The thread is back! Err, well... restarted!

Confused about why the old thread was deleted. Seems most of the pictures on there were links from other sites, so the bandwidth hit on this site wouldn't have been excessive. Then again, maybe not. It obviously appeared on someone's radar for some reason...

My house IPA:
DSC02228.jpg

I guess I'll do this again!. This is one I just bottled and had a little left over to drink.

Its called "Sage Against The Machine"

I will enjoy this now.

Photo 9.jpg

The original:

Bee Cave Brewery Haus Ale

HausAle3.jpg

Mine: (thanks for the recipe!)

photo-6-1.jpg

Mine cleared up really nicely after a little while longer in the keg, but it was so good that I drank it all without taking any more pictures:D

homebrew.jpg

First homebrew ever, from a Brewhouse American Premium Lager kit. It's been in the bottles for a couple of weeks, so I'm assuming it will clear up more over time.

One very disappointing coffee stout. Will have to rebrew. On a happier note, I'm drinking it from one of my set of four lost abbey glasses from Christmas.

image-1905271519.jpg

My brother got me pint glasses with our brewery logo on them for Christmas.

CBB Pint.jpg

Hey scottland, awesome glass! Where'd you get them from!

SanTan brewery in Chandler, AZ. The problem is that Sam Adams sued them over patent infringement for the glasses, so they no longer sell them. I bought four, and I'm very glad I did.

An American Pale Ale against the Colorado Sunset looking east... the mountains are west where I live. Shared it with a master brewer and he said it was a solid APA.

IMG_0282.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

A pic I posted some time ago on another forum, my Classic American Pils.

Bklmt2000

Fantastic start to the New Year Gentlemen absolutely great pictures to get this post up and running again. I'd like to send the challenge to have this back up to a respectable number of pages within the 2012, so.....

Here is my contribution:

This is my version of a what I would call a Dark Chocolate Espresso Porter. It has a very strong coffee noise upfront and finishes with subtle notes of dark chocolate. It is quite simply my best brew yet and I pray I can duplicate this in the future....

2011-12-24 12.18.56.jpg

I waited a while to give this a shot and all in all bot the either and the or were good. I heard that neither and nor are coming out soon too so ill def have to scoop those :)

8dJWB.jpg

I waited a while to give this a shot and all in all bot the either and the or were good. I heard that neither and nor are coming out soon too so ill def have to scoop those :)

8dJWB.jpg

I think the point is to post pictures 'your' pint, as in beer you brewed...

Latest posts

Back