Look Maa, no kit instructions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertbartsch

Reaction score
OK, so I get up early to brew a Best Brew Belgium Ale kit and find there is no direction sheet. The kit has three bags of hops, three different DME bags, 1 LME can, some cracked dried barley malt, clear rock sugar, etc. so it was not simple receipe.

Oh well, so I guessed at which hops were bitter and which were aroma, so hopefully, I did not screw it up too bad.

The box was sealed from the factory, so I assume they goofed.

I'm sure you made a good batch. Probably some drunk employee forgot to add the instructions.

...bought two kits from same store Saturday; the packaging seals were broken but instructions and kit contents all there.

....this blows... I'll have to be more careful buying from this outlet.

uhm...odd I treat beer just like a food product. Packaging seals broken don't sound appetizing to me.

I only bought one brewers best kit from my LHBS. It turned out great and had directions but.....I think what he does is subsitute the items in it to make a profit. I feel like he exchanges the LME and steeping grains and whatever else he can in there for cheaper valued items. Maybe non imported LME and what not. So not I brew with recipes on this site or buy from midwest supplies.

Back