iso partridge in a pear tree

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Javier25

Reaction score
Has anyone landed one of these? If so, what did it take? I am on the hunt for one, and need a little guidance! Any ideas?

The BA version? Your looking at trading away something like this:

King Henry+Black Tuesday (09)+Rare+BA Speedway Stout

No, just the regular version, but I get what you're saying. Not sure if I can pull it off.

I'd like to have the whole Christmas set, but the amount of rare-ish stuff PiaPT and 2TD's go for..I doubt it will happen.

I'd like to have the whole Christmas set, but the amount of rare-ish stuff PiaPT and 2TD's go for..I doubt it will happen.

I was able to get a 2 turtle doves. It wasn't too bad. I gave about 4 beers for it, was sad to see them go, but o well.

The BA version? Your looking at trading away something like this:

King Henry+Black Tuesday (09)+Rare+BA Speedway Stout

Wow that's insane! Looks like I will be holding on to my 2 BA 5 golden rings in this years allocations for a few years than profiting from the trade :rockin: lol I'm actually not really super excited about the series based on the fact that they don't seem to be super high rated. Hmmmm

ZamaMan said:
Wow that's insane! Looks like I will be holding on to my 2 BA 5 golden rings in this years allocations for a few years than profiting from the trade :rockin: lol I'm actually not really super excited about the series based on the fact that they don't seem to be super high rated. Hmmmm

Golden rings will never have similar trade value.

Way to piss on my parade bro. Lol yeah I know there is to many RS members now. We need to get rid of some

Maybe not as much as piapt, but after some years, it will definately have some value. Honestly, I won't even try for the barrel aged ones. It's almost impossible enough to get the regular ones.

Javier25 said:
Maybe not as much as piapt, but after some years, it will definately have some value. Honestly, I won't even try for the barrel aged ones. It's almost impossible enough to get the regular ones.

Really? It's shelfing it up at the bottle shop I go to.

Really? It's shelfing it up at the bottle shop I go to.

I need to go to those shops then. The only thing around here is 5 golden rings. I've never even seen any of the barrel aged. But hey, everyone holds a certain value over things that others dont. I have piapt, 3 french hens, and 4 calling birds on my MAW list, hook it up! :D

Javier25 said:
I need to go to those shops then. The only thing around here is 5 golden rings. I've never even seen any of the barrel aged. But hey, everyone holds a certain value over things that others dont. I have piapt, 3 french hens, and 4 calling birds on my MAW list, hook it up! :D

Whoops, BA 5 GR is not shelf turding it up here, just the regular version. ;)

Yep, in Colorado now. However piapt is the only one I'm missing now. I have 2td, 3fh, 4cb, 5gr, and may be getting BA 3fh and BA 4cb. But if you want something that I can get here, feel free to message me, we can work something out.

Back