Attention all graphic designers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cacaman

Reaction score
Hello, I'm designing an electric brewery, and need help coming up with a black and white logo for the control panel. Art was never a strong point for me, and it wouldn't feel right stealing an image online, so I'm seeking your help!
So far I've narrowed it down to two brewery names:

Thunder Horse Brewery

-or-

Warheart brewery

If someone can come up with a cool black and white logo for either of those names, I would stick it to the control panel. If need be, I'd be happy to throw in a gift for whoever comes up with a neat logo. Thanks!

I would go with the first. At first glance Warheart looks a lot like Walmart. It might not with some stylized text. Just sayin.

War-Heart lol jk. Using that name i figured each beer would be named after some sort of warrior. Anyways, designs welcome!

oh also, is this going to be printed on to a sticker? or do you need it to be vector based black and white? (like stenciling, so it could be spray painted)

How is this? Realized it said brewery not brewing co. but you get the idea.

THB-draft(JPEG).jpg

Hey Cacaman, I got your email. Here's my concept for ThunderHorse and Warheart is still in progress. Enjoy, and let me know what you think. There's a few tweaks I want to make, especially around the leg area.

EDIT: Now Including WarHeart Logo as well.

Thunderhorse-01.jpg

WarHeart Brewery.jpg

Whoa! Real cool designs guys!! I really appreciate the time and effort!!

I will be adding the logo to an aluminum plate which will be black. If your familiar with kal's electric panel design, it's based off of that. Here are the templates he used for his:
http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/images/logo_compilation.jpg
If you notice the background is black so the logo sorta has to follow that format. Hope that makes sense.

I found some real cool ones online, however
1: They don't belong to me
2: I don't think they'd match the black background

hh.jpg

ThunderHorse.jpg

I really like the creativity of Neighbor's design, and I love how Marshmallow's would be ready for use. Super cool designs so far!

Marshmallow, Maybe a little more effects on the horse and font? Then it'd be ready :mug:

Thanks again for the time and attention to this thread

Nice work guys. Sadly stick figures are the extent of my artistic ability but I do admire the work you have done

John I'd be happy to. I posted a thread offering my services in exchange for beer!

I just don't want to make it a money transaction, rather just a trade!

Thought it would be fun.

Back